Front Desk Security Agent
Company: Diamond Resorts
Location: Brian Head
Posted on: April 9, 2021
JOB SUMMARY Under general supervision, the Front Desk Security
Agent is responsible for providing the highest level of guest
satisfaction to members, owners, and guests, to ensure the
continuous delivery of hospitality, professionalism and consistency
while also maintaining a safe and secure environment for all team
members, members, owners, and guests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs Front Desk and Security related functions while
following and enforcing established policies and procedures.
- Ensures proper standards of hospitality are provided to all
members, owners, and guests on property and/or telephone.
- Makes room reservations.
- Ensures all pending arrival information is accurate (e.g.,
checks rates and prepares upcoming arrival packets with necessary
materials and information).
- Checks in and checks out arriving/departing owners and
- Follows through on member, owner, and guest requests and/or
concerns in a timely manner.
- Verifies member, owner, and guest information (for additional
keys requests, telephone calls, packages, etc.).
- Computes billing charges, collects payments, and provides
- Posts charges as received through other departments (e.g.,
Fitness Center, Gift Shop/Activities Center, Housekeeping, and
- Answers telephone with proper etiquette and transfer calls
- Communicates with all internal departments including but not
limited to PBX, Housekeeping, Facilities, and Administration.
- Completes Front Desk Agent checklist daily.
- Reconciles end-of-the-day reports.
- Maintains necessary hard copies of paperwork of all daily
- Completes special projects, as assigned (e.g., stocking,
listing items to be ordered, and completing daily bucket
- Conducts hourly patrols of the common areas, offices, work and
storage areas, as well as being observant and reporting any safety
or security deficiencies.
- Conducts preliminary investigations and obtains all
information, photographs, statements, and evidence for incident
- Responsible for completing all incident and/or injury reports
for submission to Risk Management, Human Resources and resort
management in a timely fashion.
- Conducts key and safe assists as assigned.
- Performs snow removal, as needed.
- Participates and assists management, as well as first responder
in emergency situations.
- Maintains confidentiality of all Security related matters.
- Provides continuous professionalism and courtesy with every
member, owner, guest, and team member interaction.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent. EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in the customer
service field required.
- No supervisory experience required. SUPERVISORY
- This position does not include any supervisory
responsibilities. LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- CPR/AED Certification (Adult, Infant, and Child Rescue).
- First Aid Certification.
- Driver's Licenses (non-commercial) - must be state-specific.
SKILLS & ABILITIES This position requires the capability to
understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as
knowledge and usage of correct business English and office
practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others,
analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working
relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external
customers. Specific skills and abilities include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Ability to prepare reports and written correspondence.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Competent in public speaking.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Saint George , Front Desk Security Agent, Sales , Brian Head, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!