Customer Support Technician
Company: Eco Battery
Posted on: May 21, 2023
About Us -
Our mission is to become the #1 lithium battery brand in the world,
deliver first class customer experiences, and maintain an excellent
inclusive employee experience. -PRODUCT ---------- EXPERIENCE
---------- CULTUREWhat You Will Do
- Handles inquiries from dealers on a variety of battery hardware
and software related questions.
- Assists users with installation and updates of software and
troubleshooting of related problems.
- Communicates regularly with other members of the support team
to discuss recurring problems and to share solutions and best
- Attends training sessions on new equipment, software,
platforms, and other products; assists with development of user
manuals and similar documentation for these products.
- As experience increases, provides training on hardware and
software use to end users.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.What You Need to Get
the Job Done (Minimum Qualifications)
- At least two years of work-related experience with customer
service and/or mechanical expertise preferred.What Will Make Us
REALLY Love You (Preferred Qualifications)
- Basic understanding of battery software and hardware preferred
but not required. -
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Willingness to learn or understanding in SAAS Software
including: Salesforce, Google Drive, Company Portals, and other
- Be reliable and extremely trustworthy.
- Be Excellent in your organizational skills and attention to
- Have the ability to maintain confidential and meticulous
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- OWN IT! -Physical Requirements:Prolonged periods sitting at a
desk and working on a computer and phone system.What You Will Love
- GREAT COMPANY CULTURE. -We are FOCUSED, We are ALL IN, We are
PROBLEM SOLVERS, and We are INNOVATIVE! -
- REST AND RESET. -2 weeks of PTO, 11 Paid Holidays, & Sick
- HEALTH BENEFITS. -Medical with HSA contributions, dental &
- AWESOME CO-WORKERS! Employee Lunch Program available!An Equal
Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V please apply. Did you know that a
majority of candidates won't apply if they don't meet every
qualification? If you see yourself in the position, please apply,
if you aren't meant for this role please know we would love to
consider you for others as we grow! - -Because our team members are
trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates
that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background
-check before starting.
Keywords: Eco Battery, Saint George , Customer Support Technician, Professions , Hurricane, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...