Company: Brian Head Resort
Location: Brian Head
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Maintain a safe and courteous loading and unloading environment. Organize guests in line to most efficiently load on chairlifts and check guests for proper lift access.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Be attentive at load and unload terminals.
* Engage guests at every opportunity.
* Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
* Work outside in winter conditions for extended periods.
* Maintain a safe and aesthetically pleasing work area.
* Perform the expected amount of snow work (sweep chairs, remove snow from terminals).
* Actively and efficiently organize lift lines and check guests' lift tickets.
* Display respect for all employees at all times.
* Be familiar with motor rooms and their operation.
* Be familiar with the layout of the Resort to give sufficient directions.
* Know how to perform ladder evacuations.
* Take the initiative to be self-directed.
* Complete all paperwork efficiently and legibly.
* Adhere to all skiing policies.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Must be 18+ years old.
* Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
* Must be able to communicate well with people
* Must enjoy working with people and children
* Must be dependable
* Must be able to lift or move heavy objects using appropriate techniques (50+ lbs.)
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time in varying weather conditions.
* Must have the ability to perform demanding physical labor for extended periods.
* Must be able to work at high altitudes (9,600ft - 11,300 ft above sea level)
Position Type and Expected Work Hours:
* Seasonal, full-time, part-time, hourly.
* Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
* Free Telehealth
* Affordable housing is available for full-time employees only.
* Winter and Summer season passes to all Resorts in the collective.
* Free rental equipment and ski/snowboard lessons depending on availability.
* Discounts in food and beverage and retail outlets within the collective.
* Opportunity for discounts on merchandise and goods through contracts obtained by the company for employee use.
* Carpool incentives
* Free transportation is provided through vans and ride-share options.
* Access to like-minded individuals to help encourage a healthy active lifestyle.
* Networking and travel opportunities.
Keywords: Brian Head Resort, Saint George , Lift Operator, Other , Brian Head, Utah
here to apply!