PT Member Service Representative (Teller)
Company: Mountain America Credit Union
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Please reference the schedule and minimum qualifications listed
below before applying.
If you need assistance with filling out our application form or
during any phase of the application, interview, or employment
process, please notify our Human Resources Team at 801-366-6947
option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and every reasonable
effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a timely
Job Description Summary
At Mountain America, the Member Service Representative recognizes
and meets member needs by providing quality service through
transactions and cross-selling products and services in order to
help our Members achieve their financial dreams.
1155 West State Street
Hurricane, UT 84737
Part Time: Monday - Friday 8:45am - 2:15pm; Rotating Saturdays
8:45am - 2:15pm
- Day off during the week when a Saturday is worked.
At Mountain America, we are committed to taking care of all our
- Starting competitive pay plus incentives
- Performance reviews with opportunities to increase
- Excellent medical and dental benefits with minimal employee
contribution (full time employees)
- Paid time off, volunteer time off, and paid holidays
- Matching 401K
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development
- And more!
To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job
- Builds and maintains relationships with Mountain America Credit
Union Members by engaging in conversations in person and over the
- Provides quality service by assessing, advising, and assisting
credit union membership.
- Recognizes member needs and cross-sells products and services
as needs arise through a consultation approach.
- Educates members about MACU products and services.
- Consistent focus on increasing member satisfaction and account
- Expected to meet production goals as a representation to help
- May follow up with members on product referrals (e.g. warm
- Greets all members professionally.
- Accurately maintains cash drawer.
- Accurately and efficiently processes transactions in accordance
with established policies and procedures.
- Assists in the opening and closing procedures of the
- Responsible for Branch Security which includes vault
combinations, security codes, and member information.
- Represents the credit union in a professional manner, both in
dress and in actions.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Responds to email/voicemail/missed calls/other communication in
a timely manner.
- Actively participates and completes product knowledge
- Travel may be required.
- Complies with all regulations as required by law.
- Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential job functions.
At least six months of customer service experience.
High school diploma or equivalent
Licenses, Certificates, Registrations, Trainings
- A valid driver's license is required
To be completed during the first 90 days:
- MSR Certification Package through the following:
- Teller Branch Checklist
- Products & Services
- Teller Follow-up Training
- MSR Sales Certification
Computer/Office Equipment Skills
- Basic computer operating skills
- Beginner to intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook,
- Type a minimum of 35 words per minute preferred
No supervisory/managerial responsibilities
Other Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual English / Spanish Preferred, but not required
- Thorough knowledge of credit union policies, procedures and
- Ability to prepare loan documents and cross-sell financial
services of the credit union to ensure quality service
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Ability to communicate effectively using written and verbal
PHYSICAL ABILITIES / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and
reach with hands and arms consistently
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
- Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
Weight Lifted or Force Exerted
Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 50 pounds
There are no unusually environmental factors
Moderate noise (business office with computers and printers, light
Mountain America Credit Union is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans
Keywords: Mountain America Credit Union, Saint George , PT Member Service Representative (Teller), Other , Hurricane, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!