Fixed Wing Pilot (King Air C90)
Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: January 20, 2023
NOW HIRING - King Air 90/200 Pilots for Northern Arizona
***Located just a few hours north of Phoenix*** PILOT
- Starting wage range $102500 - $112750
- $10K sign on bonus NO TRAINING CONTRACT!!!
- $40K retention bonus (6 month wait period and this is a 3-year
- 2 weeks on/2 weeks off schedule
- Company paid crewhousing We're hiring a King Air C90 Pilot to
provide medical air transportation services to our customers. This
pilot will be qualified to fly our King Air planes. Scheduled
shifts run 2 weeks on/2 weeks off and service day or night trips.
Safety is a key pillar of our services, therefore all of our pilots
work on a quality, professional team that are committed to high
safety standards for the crew and our customers. RESPONSIBILITES:
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely
transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in
the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company
requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and
record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and
ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and
follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and
ongoing ground and air training. QUALIFICATIONS:
- ATP Written Certificate
- Current FAA Class I or II Medical Certificate
- 2,500 total flight hours
- 1,000 PIC hours
- 500 multi-engine hours
- 100 night hours
- 75 instrument hoursWhy Choose Guardian? As a quality air
medical transport service, is one of 's (GMR) family of solutions.
Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care,
primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation
services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the
world at . Learn how our are at the core of our services and vital
to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit
options at . #pilots#hiring#guardianflight
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing for individuals with a disability. Check out our careers
site benefits page to learn more about our benefit options.
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Saint George , Fixed Wing Pilot (King Air C90), Other , Kayenta, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!