Support/Loading Equipment Operator
Company: KGHM International
Posted on: June 12, 2021
LOCATION: Robinson Mine, Ely, NV
DEPARTMENT: Mine Operations
REPORTS TO: Mine Operations Supervisor
Robinson Nevada Mining Company operates the Robinson Copper Mine
near Ruth Nevada just outside Ely, Nevada. Ely (Central) Nevada is
a great place for outdoor enthusiasts and RNMC is a great place to
work. Zero Harm for our employees, Community and Environment are
our highest priority.
- Operate Support/Loading equipment in a manner that is
consistent with the company's safety and environmental policies in
an active mining environment. This includes established criteria
for heavy equipment operations: pre-operation inspections,
efficient operating practices meeting operational standards.
- All work must be completed in a safe and efficient manner while
continuously aligning daily functions to reflect the company's
- Operate in a safe and efficient manner, causing the least wear
and/or damage to the equipment and mine property; maintaining the
highest level of safe production possible.
- Perform and document a thorough pre-operational inspection to
evaluate the safety and mechanical condition of the equipment.
- Work independently and as a member of the team.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures including,
but not limited to safety, environmental, confidentiality and code
- Meet or exceed established performance expectations set by the
- Consistently exercise discretion and judgment in job
- Recognize hazardous conditions or situations and act quickly
and appropriately to mitigate or eliminate those conditions or
- Participate in meetings and discussions.
- Follow verbal and written directions and instructions.
- Perform other related functions as assigned by supervisor.
Special Skills and/or Knowledge Required:
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal
- General understanding of mechanical functions preferred but not
- Basic knowledge of computer operation.
Previous Related Work Experience Required:
- Previous heavy equipment experience preferred but not
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver's Licence required.
- 12 Hour rotating shifts required.
- Positive Attitude.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Punctuality and regular attendance required.
- Must be able to safely bend, lift, twist, reach, kneel, walk on
uneven ground and sit for extended amounts of time when
- Must be able to safely ascend and descend ladder and
- Must be able to use proper body positioning while sitting in
the cab of equipment.
Please note due to the company's progression policy all
equipment operators will start as haul truck operators until they
have signed off on our progression levels
This is a position that the company has determined could
adversely affect the safety of others. This position is subject to
preplacement drug testing, which includes marijuana.
Job Posting Response:
To apply visit: Robinson Nevada Mining Company Jobs or https://kghm.com/en/careers >
Find a Job > Robinson Mine Jobs. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Keywords: KGHM International, Saint George , Support/Loading Equipment Operator, Other , Ely, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!