Location: Cedar City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Please submit a letter of interest and resume for this
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The House Manager oversees the day to day operation of the
residential program by supervising, instructing, modeling and
assisting Residential Support Staff of the particular house. The
House Manager is also responsible to maintain a high level of
quality for the program, implement person centered plans, ensure
person's medical, financial, and recreational needs are met and
ensure that appropriate staff ratios and staff training are being
fulfilled. Coordination between the school, various state workers,
family, therapist, court and residential placement are vital for a
person to be successful. The House Manager ensures that all
Chrysalis positions provide appropriate support for the individuals
to help them gain greater independence by making a difference in
applying the five Chrysalis Values: Respect, Safety, Fun, Mentoring
18 years of age or older, a high school diploma or GED, and
experience in the disability field. Capable of communicating well
in both verbal and written form. Demonstrated supervisory skills,
ability to prioritize work, and able to complete all assigned
program documentation accurately and within the allotted time
frames. Have good judgment and able to handle crisis situation.
Have good public relations skills in working with a variety of
outside professional and state employees. Need to have a flexible
schedule to accommodate client office needs. Able to effectively
manage personnel and program issues. Continually improve the
quality and profitability of the program.
- Experience and/or equivalent education in working with
- Knowledge of person centered plans and ability to develop and
write effective goals.
- Experience in supervising employees.
- Understanding of DSPD policies.
- Have good judgment and able to handle crisis situations.
- Have good general writing skills and can articulate oneself on
a variety of issues.
- Able to understand and manage personnel issues and deal with
staff in a positive manner.
- Conduct House meeting and attend Manager meetings.
- Computer skills.
- Have good public relations skills in working with a variety of
medical, professional and state employees.
- Need to have a flexible schedule to accommodate people's
- Ability to balance financial statements and maintain financial
If you previously turned in a resume and a letter of interest,
please resubmit them for this position.
Keywords: Chrysalis, Saint George , Residential Manager, Other , Cedar City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!