Company: Metalcraft Technologies, Inc.
Location: Cedar City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Discover Innovative Aerospace-
We seek team members who are passionate about aerospace and
manufacturing, are highly disciplined and have a desire to
continually learn and improve. The ideal candidate is motivated and
dependable, a good team player, and takes ownership of their work.
If this describes you, we welcome the opportunity to share with you
The MTI Family-
For more than 30 years, Metalcraft Technologies Inv. (MTI) has
been a full-service aerospace manufacturing company uniquely
situated in Cedar City, Utah; Southern Utah's "Festival City USA"
and gateway to world renowned National Parks. As a privately-held
company, we have extensive capabilities developing products and
controlling processes from raw materials to finished
Our manufacturing facility operates new and time-tested
equipment while strictly adhering to our customer commitments. Our
continuous improvement keeps us focused on getting "Better Every
Responsible for performing highly diversified preventative
maintenance and service to maintain production and facility
equipment according to safety, predictive and productive
maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of
MTI's business goals and objectives.
This position is a full-time position Monday through Friday,
7:00am-3:30pm. Overtime may be required as work demands.
- Compensation based on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans available
- Employer contribution to HSA
- 401k with 30% employer match
- Basic Life Insurance with Voluntary Life Insurance options
- Fitness Center discount for you and your family
What You Need-
- High school degree or equivalent. Some vocational schooling
- 18 months experience in maintenance/facilities. Extensive
knowledge of various types of machinery preferred.
- Knowledge in a variety of mechanic skills including, but not
limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic,
troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Knowledge of proper use of maintenance/facilities, tooling,
supplies and equipment
- Able to read and interpret schematics and blue prints
- Comfortable operating all equipment in facility
- Fork lift certification
- Master of basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication,
division, and fractions)
- Strong teamwork and communication skills to get along with
co-workers and be a team player
- Understand and obey safety requirements
Keywords: Metalcraft Technologies, Inc., Saint George , Maintenance Technician, Other , Cedar City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!