Retail Team Member (Graveyard) Cashier
Company: Maverik Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Pay: $11.00-$12.00 / hr. + an additional 12% premium
pay** + monthly bonus potential, Career opportunities and growth
**Subject to end 9/9/21
3RD Shift:This is a part-time job opportunity (30+
hrs./week) with overnight hours
Come help build the coolest convenience experience on the
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fun fast-paced
environment? If so, your next job adventure awaits at Maverik. As a
Store Team Member, you will perform a variety of tasks including
customer service, food preparation, cashier duties, general
housekeeping and other related functions. Customers come to Maverik
to fuel their vehicles and their bellies and you are the adventure
guide who makes it all happen!
You bring your energy and a big smile, and we will train you on
What Youll do as a Retail Team Member (3rd Shift)
- Cashier or Food Service based on business needs.
- Operate the register, fuel console, kitchen equipment and
accurately handle payments.
- Prepare/cook food by following recipes, stock and maintain food
- Provide outstanding customer service, by providing a positive
- Keep the inside and outside of the store free of litter and
spills. Ensure kitchen equipment, counters, self-serve area
(coffee-bar, fountain machine and condiments) and restrooms are
sanitized and in good working condition.
- Stock and face supplies during store open hours while being
available to customers.
- Conduct daily inspections of perishable products and ensure
freshness and proper rotation.
- Receive deliveries. Move, sort and stack cases.
- Meet the physical demands of lifting, bending, carrying,
pushing, and pulling of items weighing up to 50 lbs.as well as
standing for long periods of time.
- Adhere to all city, county, state, and federal laws affecting
store operations including the sale of tobacco and alcohol
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Youll be a great fit if you have:
- Flexible availability (which could include weekends and
- Cashier, customer service, food service, fast food, or prep
- A high level of energy and a courteous approach to resolving
- A can-do attitude, excellent communication skills and belief
that with teamwork anything is possible!
- Basic math skills
- A Food Handlers Permit, if required by the store/county (or are
willing to get one within 30 days of a job offer)
What we believe in:
- Treating others better than they expect to be treated.
- Making Maverik a great place to work by having fun and taking
- Making Maverik a great operator for our customer by being a
problem solver and putting the customer first.
- Making Maverik a great growth company by sharing ideas and
working to get better every day.
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to advance; we promote from within!
- Exciting bonus opportunities
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay - Earn PTO starting day one!
- Full time benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance,
$15,000 company paid Life Insurance and $75 annual gym
- Education assistance (up to $5250 a year)
- 50% discount on food/drink items purchased while on shift.
What you will get:
- Connections with great people and a great company
- Team environment thats supportive and fun!
- Opportunities to learn about great customer service and cross
- Competitive Market-based pay, great benefits, and career growth
APPLY TODAY and join our team!
Maverik fully supports the Covid-19 vaccine for all
employees, and strongly recommends that team members obtain the
vaccine when it becomes available
cashier, store, retail, customer
service, cash handling, clerk, associate, crew, front
endprep, cook, Food service,
fast food, serve, crew, counter, associate, food service,
restaurant, QSR, sandwich artist, grill, barista, bakery, baker,
bake, fresh, fresh food
Keywords: Maverik Inc., Saint George , Retail Team Member (Graveyard) Cashier, Other , Hurricane, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!