Cash Cage Clerk
Company: Xanterra Parks & Resorts
Location: Grand Canyon
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Join our team at Grand Canyon National Park! Are you
enthusiastic about hospitality, people, and beautiful places? By
working at Grand Canyon National Park, you will get all three! No
matter what your jobs is, you will be a proud steward of the park
and play an essential role in providing warm and friendly
hospitality to our guests! As one of the Seven Natural Wonders of
the World, The Grand Canyon National Park is a place of remarkable
beauty, peace, scenic grandeur and top notch hospitality.
JOB SUMMARY: Perform daily functions associated with the
efficient operation of the cash operations located in the
As our employee, you receive extremely affordable employee
housing, discounted meals, employee discounts to explore other
Xanterra properties and a generous benefits program for eligible
employees. By working with Xanterra Travel Collection amongst the
beauty of Grand Canyon National Park, this is your change to Live,
Work, and Explore in one of the most beautiful places on Earth!
- Open, balance, and accurately record all cash deposits made by
cashiers on property.
- Ensure that all security procedures mandated by Grand Canyon
National Park Lodges Fire & Safety and NPS be followed on a daily
basis to allow for secure operations in the cage.
- Fill change requests that are deposited by property cashiers,
or requested at the window during standard operating hours.
- Cash checks following established procedures.
- Prepare daily deposits.
- Maintain distributed bank information to ensure accurate
records on these banks issued to property cashiers.
- Maintain all sign in and out logs pertaining to the cash
- Accurately balance the cash operations safe on a daily
- Properly process cash disbursements from the cash operations to
- Maintain a suitable par level of cash denominations in the cash
operations safe to allow for a smooth operation.
- Prepare daily computer reports showing current distributed
banks information and the daily balancing information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of cash handling experience preferred.
- Must be able to work with highly confidential information.
- Must be able to work in a confined, high security area.
- Must demonstrate organized work habits.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Xanterra Parks & Resorts, Saint George , Cash Cage Clerk, Other , Grand Canyon, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!