Restorative Nurse Assistant RNA
Company: Southern Utah Veterans Home
Location: Saint George
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Southern Utah Veterans Home is hiring for
Restorative Nurse Aide!
Provide routine restorative nursing care services to selected
residents under the direction of a Charge Nurse, and to function as
a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Direct or assist residents in transfer and ambulation
techniques, and with range of motion and exercise activities; and,
the use of walkers or other assisting devices. Coordinate self-help
training. Coordinate or assist with other restorative
- Evaluate progress and document daily. Participate in care plan
Personal Care, Nursing Care, and Food Service
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including
bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, changing of bed linens, and
positioning in and out of bed, chair, etc.
- Prepare residents for meals. Assist residents in eating as
needed. Utilize restorative techniques to promote resident
independence and highest functional level.
- Record progress in the Restorative Record. Read and follow
daily care plans; report changes in resident condition to Nurse in
charge; document care provision on resident record/flow sheets as
required and report accidents and incidents.
- Provide nursing functions as directed by supervisor.
Participate in resident care plan meeting as needed. Monitor
restorative equipment for quantity, quality, and cleanliness.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with the
State or must within four (4) months of employment have completed
state required training and a competency evaluation program.
- Has received training in restorative nursing procedures.
- Must have ability to read, write and follow oral and written
directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to work weekends.
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected
status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation
for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human
Resources at the location(s) where you are applying.
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc. participates in the E-Verify
program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more:
Keywords: Southern Utah Veterans Home, Saint George , Restorative Nurse Assistant RNA, Other , Saint George, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!