Registered Sleep Technologist, Saint George Utah
Location: Saint George
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all
else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in
Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in
communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in
1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical
specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by
Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented
approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a
minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let's live better.
Status : Full Time
Position : Registered Sleep Technologist
Department : Sleep Disorders Center
Location : Saint George, Utah
- High School Diploma
- CPR/BLS Certification
- RST or RPSGT Board Certified
- The candidate will be working as a polysomnographic
- They will be responsible for polysomnography testing, scoring
and analysis, including CPAP, Bi-level titration, ASV and
- Ideal candidate should be registered with a minimum of one year
experience or registry eligible upon hire.
- High school diploma is required and post secondary education
- Our practice is well established and recognized as an
accredited center for the AASM.
- We are known for our quality in sleep medicine care.
- High ethical standards of care are emphasized.
- The candidate must be dedicated, thorough, and knowledgeable
with strong work ethic and good interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be able to work autonomously and be able to self
- 3 nights per week/12 hour shifts (approximately)
- Shifts start at 7:30 pm
Keywords: RevereHealth, Saint George , Registered Sleep Technologist, Saint George Utah, Other , Saint George, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!