Company: Xanterra Parks & Resorts
Posted on: May 3, 2021
LIVE. WORK. EXPLORE. ZION LODGE IN ZION NATIONAL PARK.
The name "Zion" means a place of peace and refuge. As a
sanctuary with over 146,000 acres of cliffs, canyons, diverse plant
and animal life, and uninterrupted beauty, Zion is well-named. Its
massive sandstone walls, some as high as 3,800 feet, offer an
opportunity for serenity and reflection for all who visit-and Zion
Lodge offers the only in-park lodging inside this hiker's paradise.
For those that live and work in the park, there are endless
opportunities to explore the amazing wonders that surround you.
- Provide our guests with the best in service, courtesy, and
- Follow all policy, procedures and service standards.
- Clean public lobbies, restrooms, and other guest use areas as
- When finding unsafe conditions and maintenance concerns,
address them immediately by turning in maintenance Service
- Maintain cleanliness of housekeeping vacuums, closets, storage
areas, and other equipment.
- Assist with other housekeeping duties as assigned by the
Manager, Assistant Manager or Supervisor.
- Organizational skills.
- The ability to follow instructions and count accurately.
- Being capable of self-supervision.
- Ability to answer guest questions and give appropriate
- Making beds, stripping rooms, and cleaning toilets.
- The ability to push or pull 50-75 pounds on a daily basis.
- Ability to work at night and possibly over-night hours and
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Xanterra Parks & Resorts, Saint George , Porter, Other , Springdale, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!