Retail Online Coordinator
Company: Xanterra Parks & Resorts
Location: Grand Canyon
Posted on: May 3, 2021
JOB START DATE: July 2021
Join our Retail team at Grand Canyon National Park! Are you
enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service by
assisting guests throughout their entire shopping experience? We
operate and maintain seven retail outlets at the Grand Canyon South
Rim. By working at Grand Canyon National Park, you will be able to
provide top notch hospitality and welcome guests into gift shops
representing the sheer beauty, peace, and scenic grandeur of where
you work. As one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, The
Grand Canyon National Park is a place of remarkable beauty, peace,
scenic grandeur and top notch hospitality.
JOB SUMMARY: Process Online Store Orders in a manner that
emphasizes exceptional guest service.
As our employee, you receive extremely affordable employee
housing, discounted meals, employee discounts to explore other
Xanterra properties and a generous benefits program for eligible
employees. By working with Xanterra Travel Collection amongst the
beauty of Grand Canyon National Park, this is your chance to Live,
Work, and Explore in one of the most beautiful places on Earth!
- Print, pull, pack and ship all orders from the Grand Canyon
- Process, pack and ship all customer mail orders received from
the gift stores.
- Interact with guests by phone/email regarding online/store
- Demonstrate professional and friendly interactions with guests,
co-workers, vendors and other partners.
- Process distribution center data entry concerning retail
merchandise going to the retail gift stores.
- Initiate and maintain filing system.
- Assist with weekly cycle counts of the Online Store.
- Maintain Shipping supplies for RDC as well as ordering supplies
from Mail Room.
- Cross training to learn various jobs in the Distribution
- Participate in annual retail inventories.
- Participate in store picks as directed.
- Adhere to all safety, risk management, and sustainability
policies while performing tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in high-volume data entry operations.
- Good organizational skills with ability to track and accurately
enter large amounts of hard copy data.
- Ability to complete tasks without close supervision.
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Able to maintain complete confidentiality with work related
- Public contact skills with willingness to courteously interact
- Ability to work in a non-air conditioned warehouse, where
temperatures can reach above normal during the summer season.
- Possess or obtain a valid Arizona Driver's License and comply
with the company Driver Safety Program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Xanterra Parks & Resorts, Saint George , Retail Online Coordinator, Other , Grand Canyon, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!