Customer Solutions Advanced Issue Resolution Specialist (Cedar
Who We Are:
Vivint is a leading smart home company in North America.
Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent
products and services, Vivint delivers an integrated smart home
system with in-home consultation, professional installation and
support. With a professional team of Smart Home Pros and 24/7
customer care and monitoring, Vivint serves approximately 1.7
million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
We are taking additional care to protect our candidates,
employees and customers from the COVID-19 virus. We are currently
offering candidates and employees the opportunity to work remotely
on a temporary basis. Candidates must meet Work From Home
requirements to qualify.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
People are Talking - Fast Company ranked us #22 on its list of
the World's 50 Most Innovative Companies. Forbes named us one of
America's Best Employers and a Best Employer for Diversity. We're
Great Place to Work Certified. PC Magazine, Digital Trends and many
more recommend us. The list goes on here.
- Vivint Gives Back - Helping people is core to our DNA - Engage
for Good recognized Vivint with the 2020 Gold Halo Award for group
- Pure Innovation- We have received multiple awards for
innovation including being named among Fast Company's "World's 50
Most Innovative Companies"
- Work Your Way: We have modern, open floorplans that foster
teamwork, as well as work-while-you-walk stations to invigorate
mind and body, and the latest technology to help you be
- Resources for Success - Our most valuable assets are our
employees, and each deserves the best. We offer industry-leading
compensation, comprehensive benefits, an onsite medical clinic for
employees and their families, as well as all the resources for
building long-term career success.
- Work Hard, Play Hard - Here at Vivint, not only will you do the
best work of your career, but you'll also have a lot of fun while
doing it. You'll find table tennis, pool tables, foosball and
shuffleboard across our campuses. Our full-service onsite gyms,
full-size indoor basketball courts and outdoor sand volleyball
court will add a spark to your day. After work, join us for private
concerts by popular bands and musicians, summer carnivals and
incentive trips to great locations.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for individuals with a desire to deliver a
world-class customer service, a love of technology, and a passion
for proactively building a career. As an Advanced Issue Resolution
Specialist, you will complete a 6-month paid training program where
you will become an expert in owning our customers experience by
handling a wide array of calls including but not limited to:
customers who need account and or technical support, teammate
questions, customer escalations, outbound calls, and providing
value added services and products to our customers. You will
deliver peace of mind in your interactions with teammates and
What you will be doing:
You will complete three comprehensive training stages that, upon
successful completion, will lead to the full responsibilities and
pay of the AIR Specialist.
This position employs comprehensive training stages that when
completed lead to the full responsibilities and pay of the Advanced
Issue Resolution Specialist.
See specific stages and pay outlined below:
Stage One: Technical solutions
- Duration: 15 weeks, including 6 weeks training and on-floor
- Pay: $14/hr. + Bonuses
Stage Two: Advanced Technical Solutions
- Duration: 11 weeks, including 2 weeks training and on-floor
- Pay: $15/hr. + Bonuses
Stage Three: Advanced Issue Resolution
- Duration: Indefinite, including 1.5 weeks training and on-floor
- Pay: $17/hr. + Bonuses
During the training stages above, you will learn to:
- Confidently field customer calls and troubleshoot advanced
equipment issues with high level of customer experience
- Accurately document and update records in required information
- Deescalate customers and find resolution for more complex
issues transferred from teammates
- Earn commissions through generating customer referrals and
offering promotions, products, and services
What will make you successful:
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume contact center
- A sense of success and value from solving customer
- A high degree of resiliency and "bounce-back"
- Passion for helping others; going above and beyond for
customers and teammates
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and
- Ability to multitask with ease, effectively prioritize tasks
and be a self-starter
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated tech-savviness; Prior technical exposure or
- Confident and prepared to initiate promotional and product
upgrade conversations with customers; previous sales experience is
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Innate desire to learn and develop
- Must be willing to commute to our Cedar City, UT office after
COVID restrictions are lifted
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must pass a background check and be licensed through the State
of Utah as a Burglar Alarm Company Agent.
- Must be able to provide your own computer (laptop or desktop)
and headset equipped with a microphone. Please note our
remote-based software does NOT work with Apple/Mac products,
tablets, or Chromebooks.
- Must have reliable internet: at least 10 MBPS download and 5
MBPS upload speeds
- Must have minimum typing speed of 35 wpm
- Must have a quiet and private location from which to work
- Must understand you cannot be the primary caregiver for any
children, other people or pets while on shift
Vivint Smart Home is an equal opportunity employer, does not
consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion,
gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any
other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local
laws. We are a drug-free environment. We don't conduct
pre-employment drug screening; however, we do conduct random drug
testing on site.
If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through
Workday by searching "Find Jobs".