Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Location: Saint George
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club in St. George, UT is excited
to announce the exceptional career opportunity of part-time
Bartender. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality
environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to
our members and their guests. ~Signing Bonus of $150 after 90 Days
of exemplary service and standards ~
Key Responsibilities of the Bartender:
- Stocks bar, mixes and serves alcoholic beverages, assists in
cost control, inventory and maintaining inventory records.
- Maintains inventory control through conscientious use and
careful monitoring of all food and beverage products and
communicates with management in a timely manner when supplies are
- Ensures compliance with applicable state liquor laws and
standard operating procedures provided by the management.
- Communicates guest requests and concerns to the Department
- Performs opening and closing duties which include, but are not
limited to: inventory, cash control, cleaning, and restocking.
- Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of
- Reviews banquet schedule for changes, calendar of events, and
- Serves catered parties from service or portable bars.
- Occasionally serves meals to guests.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Bartender:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one
year of bartending experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older to meet state age
requirements to serve alcohol.
- Possesses knowledge of cocktail recipes and wine
- Alcohol Awareness Training.
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Saint George , Bartender (PT), Other , Saint George, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!