You are an experienced Grader Operator, who takes pride in the
safe and efficient operation of production mining equipment in a
surface pit operation. You will be operating a Cat 14M or 16H
grader to move waste and mineral materials to support site
development operations. If you are a driven individual who
continuously looks for opportunities to learn and grow, this is the
position for you!
We are looking for people to join our safety culture and grow
their career with us.
Develop your mining experience with Ledcor in Eureka,
With our vast long-term projects in multiple locations across
Nevada and into California, we are continuously growing. Learn more
about Ledcor here.
Hear more from our Mining team here.
- Safe and efficient operation of Cat 14M or 16H graders to meet
- Operate a self-propelled grader to spread and level dirt,
gravel, and stone with specifications in construction and
maintenance of earthwork structures
- Drive grader and move levels to regular height and angle of
blade to loosen packed soil to permit grading
- May perform fine or rough grading
- Assists in the evaluation of determining depth of cuts
- Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by
ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety
policies and procedures
- Minimum one-year experience of grading operation in a surface
- Proven ability and understanding to operate and troubleshoot
heavy mining equipment
- Must have valid photo identification
- Current MSHA p.48 metal/nonmetal certification is
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug, alcohol, and
physical capability testing
- Must be able to arrange own accommodations, various options
available in Eureka, Ely, or nearby RV parks.
- Rotation of 5/4, 12-hour day shifts; night shifts are
- Ability to work overtime may be required
- Employee benefits package and 401k plan participation offered
after 60 days of continuous employment
Ledcor Mining services reach across the lifespan of a mine, from
facility construction, to full-scale contract mining of coal,
minerals, or metals, all the way to mine reclamation. Our service
offerings are vast-as are the projects we work on.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond
the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True
Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be
part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity
employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran
status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds
who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We
are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment,
inclusion and belonging.
All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work
in the United States.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of
Link to: https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify