Marina Services Lead Worker - Wilderness River Adventures, Lake Powell, Wahweap Arizona, Grand Canyon
Company: Aramark Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and
services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of
people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a
positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to
engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local
communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate
efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place
to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal
Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn
more about working here at www.aramark.com/careers or connect with
us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Position Summary: Marina Services Lead Workers oversee Marina
operations, Boat Rentals and/or Fuel dock operations; supporting
and training the Marina Services Workers and Cashiers. Essential
functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark
location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Train and manager Marina Services Workers and Cashiers.
- Concierge resource to all guests.
- Performs Marina Services Worker duties as needed
- Coordinate all Marina, Boat Rentals or Fuel Dock activities and
- Perform maintenance on fuel systems and docks
- Complete monthly safety inspections, complete electrical
readings and file incident and injury reports
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude
towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience working in a marina preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both
written and verbal
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up
to 50 lbs
- Qualified to operate a boat in Grand Canyon.
Keywords: Aramark Corporation, Saint George , Marina Services Lead Worker - Wilderness River Adventures, Lake Powell, Wahweap Arizona, Grand Canyon, Other , Page, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!