Medicare Sales Representative - St. George, UT
Company: Humana Inc.
Location: Saint George
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you passionate about the Medicare population, looking for an
opportunity to work in sales, and wanting the ability to directly
impact your own income potential? If so, we are looking for
licensed, highly motivated and self-driven individuals to join our
team. Our Medicare Sales Representatives sell individual health
plan products and educate beneficiaries on our services in a field
setting. Some of our additional products include: Life, Annuity,
Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and more. Humana has an
inclusive culture and welcomes candidates with multilingual skill
sets to service our consumers.
In this fieldposition,you will;cultivate,maintainand
buildrelationships with Humana's customers, external business
partners and the communityweservethroughtelephonic, virtual and
face-to-face interactions with individuals and groups.
Full time associates enjoy
- Base salarywith acompetitivecommissionstructureand a
- Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety ofothersupplemental
- Paid time off(PTO)& Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings planwith a competitive match
- Tuitionreimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying
- And much more!
- High School Diploma
- Active Health & Life Insurance licenses in Utah
- Ability to build community relationships, driving
self-generated sales and meeting sales goals and metrics while
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and
- Great with laptop computers, cell phones and the ability to
navigate mobile apps. This also includes knowledge of Microsoft
Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization
focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and
requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and
proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least
- Must reside inthelocal territory - this position covers the St.
George, UT area
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Engaged withthecommunitythroughservice, organizations,
activities and volunteerism
- Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write
inbothEnglish and Spanish withoutlimitationsor assistance
- Upon offer acceptance you must be able to complete and pass the
AHIP certification (paid for by Humana) prior to your start date in
order to sell our products
- Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language
other than English must take a language proficiency assessment,
provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants
will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test
as provided by the Federal Government.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Keywords: Humana Inc., Saint George , Medicare Sales Representative - St. George, UT, Other , Saint George, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!