Company: Diamond Ranch Academy
Location: Saint George
Posted on: May 3, 2021
To learn more about us, please visit our website at
- Meals provided while on shift
- Insurance benefits offered after working 1 calendar month
Diamond Ranch Academy, an industry leading Therapeutic Boarding
School, is hiring for our Culinary Assistant position. This
full-time position involves helping in the culinary department,
assisting the Head Chef, and other duties. No experience necessary.
Willing to train the right person. Learn how to cook, prepare
meals, teach youth how to cook, clean and gain work experience.
Full Time: Salaried
Schedule: Saturday-Wednesday 11am-7pm Thurs and Fri off
- Ensure that Safety and Containment is maintained at ALL
- Follow protocol in maintaining discipline among students.
- Display exemplary behavior and follow employee guidelines.
- Maintain a log of students' behavior and submit them at the the
end of the shift.
Qualities of Interest:
- Applicants MUST be able to pass Background Screening in order
to be considered.
- Applicants must be able to pass drug screening
- Applicants must have a Current Food Handler's Permit.
- Applicants must be at least 19 years of age
Keywords: Diamond Ranch Academy, Saint George , Culinary Assistant, Other , Saint George, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!