Company: Culvers Restaurant
Location: Cedar City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Provides personalized, exceptional guest service ensuring that
every guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy.
- Consistently provides excellent guest service and
- Demonstrates proper personal hygiene and food safety practices
- Maintains a neat, well-groomed uniformed appearance.
- Follows restaurant policy on attendance, respectful conduct of
team members and all other policies consistently.
- Assists guests with product knowledge and promotional
information upon request accurately.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for
the safety of other team members and guests.
- Demonstrates proper food safety practices by accurately
completing the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
- Handles guest comments promptly and courteously.
- Performs primary position responsibilities timely and
- Performs secondary position responsibilities timely and
accurately, after the primary duties are accomplished.
- Performs back-up support accurately and timely after secondary
responsibilities are accomplished.
- Assists with odd job responsibilities timely, upon manager on
duty (M.O.D.) request.
- Answers the telephone courteously and professionally, within
- Prepares quality products while maintaining: portion control
and presentation within service goal times.
- Attends all team member meetings.
- Flexible schedule
- Reading and writing skills required
- Communicates with guests, team, and management
- Maintains a sense of urgency
- Demonstrates trained food safety knowledge
- Stand Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Sit Occasionally
- Handling Constantly
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally
TEAM MEMBER PERFORMANCE SUCCESS FACTORS
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal and written communication is timely,
clear, concise; delivers ideas for solutions with problems;
communicates well with team members and guests.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Supportive of change; reacts quickly and
appropriately; accepts direction and constructive feedback.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM-SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense
and sensitivity in addressing issues and seeking solutions to
problems and challenges; gathers appropriate information.
- INNOVATION &CREATIVITY: Seeks new ways to improve
efficiency, effectiveness, quality; offers suggestions and
solutions to obstacles and challenges.
- PLANNING: Organized and able to establish priorities; delivers
the desired results; manages multiple deadlines and priorities with
a professional attitude. Recognizes priorities and responds with a
sense of urgency. Follows procedures and policies in planning and
executing job responsibilities.
- COOPERATION: Supports fellow team members and is cooperative in
providing excellent guest service.
- QUALITY OF WORK: Delivers quality work on time at the desired
standards. Performs work duties in support of safety and security
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Delivers results on time and at the quality
level promised. Is punctual and ready to begin work assignments.
Delivers quality work product using resources and time
Keywords: Culvers Restaurant, Saint George , Crew Member, Other , Cedar City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!