Senior Maintenance Worker, Grand Canyon National Park
Company: Delaware North
Location: Grand canyon
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is searching for an
experienced Maintenance Worker to join our team at Grand Canyon
National Park in Grand Canyon Village, Arizona. Our ideal
candidate is a skilled at performing routine work in the repair and
general maintenance of facilities, buildings, and equipment. You'll
use your skills to troubleshoot and address basic repairs and
maintenance including electrical, carpentry, plumbing, masonry,
glazier, and painting tasks.
Senior Maintenance Worker at Grand Canyon
National Park start at $17/hour!
Great perks available for our Grand Canyon team
• FREE on-site housing for our associates including
shared trailers, apartments, dorm rooms, and
• $500 sign-on bonus!
• Food and retail discounts.
- Complete general maintenance requests, ensuring timely
completion, thoroughness and cost effectiveness.
- Assist in maintaining water softeners according to
preventive maintenance schedule in designated areas, including
maintaining salt inventory.
- Handle multiple call-outs or work orders, work
independently and perform trade call outs as necessary.
- Operate designated heavy equipment safely and efficiently
as necessary and directed.
- Perform second level maintenance and repairs as related
to the preventive maintenance program.
- Ability to perform as trained as a second level trade functions
such as electrical motor trouble shooting to 220 volts, plumbing,
refrigeration/HVAC, basic boiler operation and kitchen equipment
- Perform basic carpentry and painting duties as necessary
- Report maintenance problems in an accurate fashion that
require trade specific skill and attention.
- Adhere to all safety, risk management and environmental
policies and procedures.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment in carrying out
- Assist in the training and development of lower General
- Perform plowing duties as trained and assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 21 years old.
- Minimum of three-years previous experience in general
building maintenance, or in trades such as electrical,
refrigeration, plumbing, etc.required.
- Previous experience with heavy machinery a plus.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- A resume is required to be considered for this
- Basic knowledge of concrete, tile and welding.
Who We Are
- Requires bending, stooping, and the ability to lift and carry
up to 50 pounds, squatting, kneeling, pushing and pulling.
- Standing and walking 100% of the time.
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather.
- Physical ability to complete assigned tasks, including entering
confined space, ascending/descending ladder.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Saint George , Senior Maintenance Worker, Grand Canyon National Park, Other , Grand canyon, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!