Maintenance - $15.00
Company: Delaware North
Location: Grand canyon
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a Maintenance
team member to join us at Grand Canyon National Park in Grand
Canyon Village, Arizona. As part of the Maintenance team you will
work under the direction of the Facilities Manager performing
routine maintenance duties throughout the property.
Maintenance at Grand Canyon National Park start at
Great perks available for our Grand Canyon team
• FREE on-site housing for our associates including
shared trailers, apartments, dorm rooms, and
• $500 sign-on bonus!
• Food and retail discounts.
- Complete general maintenance assigned maintenance requests,
ensuring timely completion, thoroughness and cost
- Assist in maintaining water softeners according to
preventive maintenance schedule in designated areas, including
maintaining salt inventory.
- Handle multiple call-outs or work orders, work
independently and perform trade call outs as necessary.
- Operate designated heavy equipment safely and efficiently as
necessary and directed.
- Perform maintenance and repairs as related to the preventive
- Perform basic carpentry and painting duties as necessary and
- Report maintenance problems in an accurate fashion that require
trade specific skill and attention.
- Adhere to all safety, risk management and environmental
policies and procedures.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment in carrying out
- Assist in the training and development of lower General
- Perform plowing duties as trained and assigned.
- Perform labor and landscaping duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one to three-years’ experience in general building
maintenance, or in trades such as electrical, refrigeration,
- Basic knowledge of construction and landscaping.
- Comply with the Delaware North Grand Canyon Company Vehicle
- Possess physical ability to complete assigned tasks,
including entering confined space, ascending/descending ladder, and
lifting up to a 50 pounds.
Who We Are
- Requires bending, stooping, and the ability to lift and carry
up to 50 pounds, squatting, kneeling, pushing and pulling.
- Standing and walking 100% of the time.
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Saint George , Maintenance - $15.00, Other , Grand canyon, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!