Security Shift Supervisor, Grand Canyon National Park
Company: Delaware North
Location: Grand canyon
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is searching for a
Security Supervisor to join our team at Grand Canyon National
Park in Grand Canyon Village, Arizona. In this role, you will
be responsible for the overall supervision and management of the
Security Department operations in the absence of the Assistant
Director and Director.
Great perks available for our Grand Canyon team
• FREE on-site housing for our associates including
shared trailers, apartments, dorm rooms, and
• $500 sign-on bonus!
• Food and retail discounts.
- Responsible for the physical safety of guests, associates and
property, recommends improvement measures.
- Develops and maintains a service culture that ensures the
delivery of excellent guest service by all team members and ensures
team adheres to all regulatory, departmental, and company policies
- Supervises and manages the daily activities of security staff
for their respective shift.
- Maintains performance and operational records.
- Conducts investigations of incidents and assists the management
in investigations as needed.
- Trains, develops, and schedules security staff.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least five years of security/patrol experience.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Intermediate computer skills in the use of Microsoft Word,
Excel, and email required.
- Must be able to safely operate gas/electric carts.
- Ability to compose narrative reports in English.
- Ability to effectively communicate over two way radio.
Who We Are
- Requires some bending, stooping, squatting, kneeling, pushing
- Standing and walking 30% of the time.
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather.
- Must be able to work in darkened areas.
- Able to be confined to a small area for a long period of
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Saint George , Security Shift Supervisor, Grand Canyon National Park, Other , Grand canyon, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!