Store Team Member
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Pay: $11 or More DOE **Plus Bonus Potential**
IMMEDIATE FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
Come help build the coolest convenience experience on the
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fun fast-paced environment?
If so, your next job adventure awaits at Maverik. As a Store Team
Member, you will perform a variety of tasks including Cashier
duties, customer service, food preparation, general housekeeping
and other related functions. Customers come to Maverik to fuel
their vehicles and their bellies and you are the adventure guide
who makes it all happen!
cashier, store, retail, customer service, cash handling, clerk,
associate, crew, front end
rep, cook, Food service, fast food, serve, crew, counter,
associate, food service, restaurant, QSR, sandwich artist, grill,
barista, bakery, baker, bake, fresh, fresh food
You bring your energy and a big smile, and we will train you on the
What You'll do as a Store Team Member:
- Cashier or Food Service based on business needs.
- Operate the register, fuel console, kitchen equipment and
accurately handle payments.
- Prepare/cook food by following recipes, stock and maintain food
- Provide outstanding customer service, by providing a positive
- Keep the inside and outside of the store free of litter and
spills. Ensure kitchen equipment, counters, self-serve area
(coffee-bar, fountain machine and condiments) and restrooms are
sanitized and in good working condition.
- Stock and face supplies during store open hours while being
available to customers.
- Conduct daily inspections of perishable products and ensure
freshness and proper rotation.
- Receive deliveries. Move, sort and stack cases.
- Meet the physical demands of lifting, bending, carrying,
pushing, and pulling of items weighing up to 50 lbs.as well as
standing for long periods of time.
- Adhere to all city, county, state, and federal laws affecting
store operations including the sale of tobacco and alcohol
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.You'll be a great fit
if you have:
- Previous cashier, customer service, food service, fast food, or
prep cook experience.
- Flexible availability (which could include weekends and
- A high level of energy and a courteous approach to resolving
- A can-do attitude, excellent communication skills and belief
that with teamwork anything is possible!
- Basic math skills
- A Food Handlers Permit, if required by the store/county (or are
willing to get one within 30 days of a job offer)What you will get:
- Connections with great people and a great company
- Team environment that's supportive and fun!
- Opportunities to learn about great customer service and
- Competitive Market-based pay, great benefits, and career growth
opportunitiesWhat we believe in:
- Treating others better than they expect to be treated
- Making Maverik a great place to work by having fun and taking
- Making Maverik a great operator for our customer by being a
problem solver and putting the customer first
- Making Maverik a great growth company by sharing ideas and
working to get better every dayWhat's in it for you:
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to Advance; we promote from within!
- Exciting bonus opportunities
- Paid Vacation - Earn PTO starting day one!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time
- $75 annual gym reimbursement
- Education assistance (up to $5250 a year)
- $15,000 company paid Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- 50% discount on food/drink items purchased while on shift Full
Time APPLY TODAY and join our team!
Keywords: Maverik, Saint George , Store Team Member, Other , Washington, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!